Nordicflexhouse will now establish a Wfoe company in New Delhi.
NOPEF has made a grant to Nordicflexhouse, that will give the economic opportunity to make a feasibility study on the Indian market for Nordicflexhouse market entry. The following main activities will be part of the feasibility study:
1. Segment market study and target area. In this market study, we will make the conclusion which market segment to prioritize for market entry, market strategy, market barriere, product certificate and testing, and related regulations will also be part of the market study.
2. Prepare Nordicflexhouse company strategy for Indian market and market development strategy roadmap. Nordicflexhouse is expecting to have a business license for Indian market as an Indian Nordicflexhouse (New Delhi) Building Technology Co. Ltd.
3. Making an establishment report which emphasis on Nordicflexhouse India establishment on both short term and long term perspective.
4. Making implementation strategy for establishing an office in India.
The consortium (Nordicflexhouse, APInf, NxCity AB) shall do the FEASIBILITY study & analysis for creating smart, sustainable and energy independent house using proven Nordic expertise and technology. Following are the targets of the consortium:
1. Build a pilot /PROJECT house using NordicFlexHouse know how and technology.
2. Connect the house to APInf.Cloud (APInf Smart Community platform based on FIWARE) and open the data using APIs.
3. Identify the TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS/ SENSORS/ partners for HVAC/CVAC control system, Air Purifiers & Air quality monitors and include them in the pilot and also integrate them to APInf.
4. Create self-sustained and green energy for house using h2e Power Fuel Cells or HYBRID OR NxGeo or combination of both NxGeo and h2e Power Fuel Cells AS PER THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS.
Together with Apin Oy in Tampere we will establish the first pilot project in New Delhi as a prefab house of about 300m2. We will establish a smart home and smart community platform as shown in the figure below.