27 – 28 April 2022 · Copenhagen
(1) A CIRCULAR WASTE MANAGEMENT SECTOR
What is the status of green and circular waste management following updated public policy? A sectoral reorganization is underway – what does this entail for investments, plans and partnerships? How are things going with increasing and improving recycling? How do we achieve this goal by making circular economy into the next green commercial boom?
(2) WASTE AND RESOURCES IN CONSTRUCTION
We take an in-depth look at reusing materials.
How do we incorporate waste material from production into manufacturing new construction materials?
Sector partnership for sorting plastics in construction.
(3) CIRCULAR PLASTIC PACKAGING
We review concrete examples of how plastic packaging can be made more sustainable and circular – from design to recycling phase.
Nordicflexhouse, which has won a GUDP project together with Alchemist Restaurant, Bugging Denmark, Copenhagen University and Water ApS (OxyGuard), will also have exhibition at the event.
Nordicflexhouse’s Project title is Valorization of bio waste into circular production of bio-products and sustainable food system (BIOCIRCULAR)
The objective of BIOCIRCULAR is to valorize the food waste from co-ops/eco villages, restaurants, households and supermarkets into nutrients for the production of microgreens/lettuce, feed for insects and fish (tilapia) in containerized BIOCIRCULAR FARMS.
The project objectives are:
- l Design and installation of BIOCIRCULAR FARMS (vegetable container, fish container, insect container) at Alchemist restaurant in Copenhagen
- l Demonstrate an operational BIOCIRCULAR FARM for food waste valorization
- l Develop innovative business models for restaurants, eco-villages and supermarkets.